Cooking Experiment?

16:01 Alyson 1 Comments

As many of you know, I have a sweet tooth.  So while at the grocery store the other day, of course a box of chocolate souffles catches my attention.  Nevermind the fact that I have never actually made souffles before -it's chocolate so it can't turn out that bad, right?

I decided today would be the day to make these delicious souffles. 

Obstacle - the instructions are all in Turkish.  I recognize egg (yumurta), margarine (helpfully, it's margarin in Turkish), and milk (sut).  Good start.

I decide to turn to some websites to assist with the rest of the translation.  I especially think that the instructions are important - souffles seem to be one of those things that you have to follow the directions on.

Here's what I got:
The sweet mixture gets ready. Roasted will pick modified noun (onceden) develops after regulates so that she gets warm. 8-At the 9 cm diameters the 4 durable to the heat bean bowls margarin you lubricate. Margarin and her milk take offence the saucepan. Betwixt you cook a middle while mixing at the fire. Boil you close the January when starts and on gets better the addition obtains your mixture. Until edinceye even building spoon handmade you mix.


Wish me luck!

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Alyson, this is hilarious! You most post how they turned out!!

    ReplyDelete